The performance characteristics make it the proven solution for tall walls, Department of Transportation projects, commercial developments, water applications and other critical wall needs.
The rear-lip locator provides uniform installation and reduces labor costs. The system is completed with a complementary cap unit.
- Original rear-lip locator
- Can be used to build gravity walls up to 4 feet high, including buried course
- Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement when designed by a qualified engineer
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 7 feet
- Minimum outside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 4 feet
- ICC evaluated