The blocks are crafted with the same earthen colors and rough-hewn texture that made the Highland Stone retaining wall system a top choice for retaining walls.
Highland Stone freestanding walls are our most beautiful and versatile landscape products yet.
- Available in three different face lengths for a random look
- Can be used for straight or curved walls
- Used as seating areas, borders and courtyards
- Can be used for walls up to 3 feet high, including buried course
- Columns or pilasters constructed with the pillar units can be built up to 6 feet high, including buried course
- Minimum outside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 3 feet, 9 inches
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 3 feet, 9 inches
- Maximum straight-wall length between design elements: 10 feet