he Trinity system gives you a variety of face styles to choose from including the new Chiseled Stone look that emulates cut granite.
- Vertically aligned cores allow efficient and complete stone fill of stacked units.
- Easy construction of Concave or Convex curves.
- Structural anchorage connectivity when geogrid embedment is not possible.
- Mechanical connection available for tall structures to economize geogrid reinforcements.
- Straight or multi-sided split face options.
One Block, Three Solutions
A frictional connection is used for typical applications of mechanically stabilized modular block faced retaining walls incorporating polymer geogrid reinforcement.
Where extreme surcharge loading conditions or tall wall structures are required, a mechanical connection will allow for reduction in reinforcement quantities and a more efficient design.
The structural anchorage connection is utilized where excavation for the reinforced zone cannot be achieved and earth anchor/soil nail reinforcement is required for wall stability.